GENERAL EVENT GUIDELINES
1. There is NO PRE-BOOKING available for this event - which means that all shoppers will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis. We will be managing admittance levels so that there will never be a huge crowd trying on dresses. At certain days/times of the event, you might find a wait at the door, so be prepared! This is typically the case at the beginning of the day, and then dies down a little as the day goes on.
2. This sale includes mostly FLOOR SAMPLES which are typically bridal size 6-12, with just a few exceptions. Generally these dresses are a good fit for brides street size 4-10, depending on the dress. In most cases, dresses can be altered down a size or two, but if you are a much smaller or bigger size than this, we hope you'll schedule a bridal appointment with one or all of us at another time as we have plenty of beautiful made-to-order options for you.
3. This event is NOT recommended for first time shoppers or brides early-on in their dress search. If this applies to you, consider scheduling a bridal appointment with one or all of us, so we can do what we do best by giving you one-on-one attention and exploration of our collections and services.
4. There will also be a large selection of special occasion dresses (200+ items!) on sale at 70% off. Same rules apply; first come, first serve, no holds, etc.
5. There will be limited space available for try-on's. Consider dressing for quick changes (i.e. leggings and bralette) and/or wearing undergarments like adhesive or strapless/backless bras and nude underwear. To respect the privacy of other shoppers, please leave all brothers, fathers, uncles and other male friends at home. Representatives from each store will be present to answer any questions and help you into the dresses as much as possible.
6. Be ready to go for it! These dresses are priced to sell and there is only ONE of each style available - with the exception of occasion dresses, of course - but those quantities are also limited. Which is to say, be prepared to make a purchasing decision if you find something you love. For some this means taking a last look at another dress you are considering before you come in, bringing your #1 style advisor with you to the sale, or even having a family member on standby for an emergency Facetime call. All purchases are "AS IS" and FINAL SALE.
7. Yes! We will have a selection of veils, hair accessories, belts and jewelry included as part of this sale.
8. Payment is required in full at the time of purchase. There are no layaway or hold options. Credit Card or Cash only, please.
9. Most importantly: bring your sense of adventure, a touch of patience, and HAVE FUN!!